About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, ambitious marketing professional to take the next step in their career.
The Digital Marketing Executive will have a key role to play in our fast growing legal technology firm. Working closely with the Managing Director, the Marketing Executive will drive brand awareness and lead generation for the business.
- Execute all of Lineal’s marketing activity and campaigns
- Write copy for marketing materials including the website, brochures and social media
- Manage Lineal’s social media channels
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns
- Write press releases
- Coordinate promotional events
- Manage the CRM system and ensure best practice is used throughout the organisation
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing is desirable but not essential
- Experience using Google Analytics and Salesforce is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and thoughtful approach
- Strong project management skills
- Good commercial awareness and interest in legal technology
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role and the legal technology sector to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lineal is one of the world’s leading litigation support providers. Our portfolio of services includes eDiscovery, digital forensics, managed document review and business process outsourcing.
Operating at the cutting edge of legal technology and support services, Lineal helps lawyers, in-house counsel, accountants and auditors save time, money and achieve better results. We do this by combining our own in-house legal and technical expertise with market leading technology.