For your application to be considered, it’s essential you have:
- Strong and demonstrable understanding of managing all key social media platforms; you should have in-depth experience of managing and growing these networks to achieve tangible, proven results.
- Strong working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
We are seeking a reliable and energetic individual with outstanding social media skills and a creative eye to join our London based marketing team. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager and wider team to manage the delivery of the social media campaigns across both Paid and Owned media.
Our editorial and content strategies are underpinned by audience insight and trends identified through Social Listening and you will be responsible for developing and executing these strategies.
As a social media manager you will lead the organisation’s social media strategy in order to boost visibility and client engagement. Ideally, you will have at least two years’ experience in a similar role and have a portfolio full of varied, compelling work which you can present at the interview stage.
Duties will include:
- Implementing social media strategy in line with the scope of work
- Strategically managing all communication on our social media platforms.
- Creating monthly and quarterly reports, including data analysis.
- Writing and optimising content for our social networking accounts.
- Developing a social calendar across all platforms (including the blog) ensuring a constant supply of relevant and engaging content which supports the SEO strategy.
- Increasing visibility of our services through the use of social media and to increase organic traffic and convert visitors into users.
- Creation of overall paid social strategy across social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook).
- Oversee the optimisation of paid Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook campaigns with a clear testing approach and actionable analyses to drive great results.
- Oversee the implementation of the strategy; working with a clear and defined set of KPIs for each project.
- Produce insights, reports and commentary for the company to continuously deliver improvements in KPIs.
- Active use of social media channels; expertise in all current social media platforms and online tools such as Hootsuite.
- 2 years’ experience of leading on developing, executing and analysing social media campaigns
- Strong knowledge of analytical tools, including web analytics ( Google Analytics, SEMRush), and ability to interpret data to drive decisions.
- Proven track record of running paid social media campaigns and the ability to report against KPIs
- Well-organised team player with the determination and ability to contribute proactively to the success of the marketing team.
- High attention to detail, self-dependence and reliability.
- Photoshop for basic image editing a plus.
- Excellent command of English – written and verbal.
- Provide proof of successful paid and organic social media campaigns (Essential).
- An academic qualification related to social media management (communications, journalism, or marketing)
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now by sending an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 020 7940 4799 and ask to speak to Jemma Ottley.