Managed Document Review
Managed document review is undertaken when an outside vendor manages the document review process on your behalf. Lineal provides seamless, end-to-end managed remote and on-premise document review, helping our clients reduce costs, save time and make litigation more efficient.
About our services
Lineal can assist you with a range of document review solutions, whether as a standalone provision or as part of a package with other eDiscovery services (e.g. hosting, data processing, consultancy).
We have an expert team, high proficiency in the latest eDiscovery technologies, a deep pool of legally qualified document reviewers, and extensive experience in a range of subject matters and foreign language capabilities. There is no document review project that is too complex or onerous.
High quality and secure – Remote document review
Whatever the scenario, every Lineal review is supported by extensive in-house resources including expert project management; eDiscovery, and IT technical support; and advanced security controls and data protection measures as part of our ISO 27001:2017 certification.
Lineal utilises Microsoft Azure Cloud Windows Virtual Desktop, which is provided through the Remote Desktop Web client over a secure https protocol, which has the following features:
- Passwords cannot be cached
- Virtual Desktop ensures no data can be transferred, only viewed
- Read-Only Access to the virtual desktop
- Users cannot save and/or access documents
- No data stored at any time on any personal device or Lineal provided laptop
- Multi-factor authentication
- No cutting/pasting/clipboard access
Minimising costs and risk
Our guiding principle in document review is to minimise costs and risk by getting it right the first time. This applies to a broad spectrum of reviews, including:
- Meeting disclosure obligations in commercial litigation, both domestic and cross-border;
- Responding to disclosure requests in regulatory investigations – e.g. banking, white collar crime, antitrust;
- Subject access requests under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), as well as other statutory requests;
- Compliance matters and internal investigations.
Flexible, remote tailored approach
We can provide qualified contract lawyers or paralegals to work from remote or co-located locations synchronously under your management. Alternatively, we can have them work under our supervision, in close cooperation with external counsel. We can also deploy teams to any corner of the globe remotely if documents are unable to leave a particular jurisdiction. We have document review facilities in: UK, USA, Hong Kong, India and Brazil (coming soon).
Quality control and communication
Throughout the review project Lineal undertakes rigorous checks to guarantee accuracy and quality of review work undertaken.
Lineal leverages collaboration technology to facilitate effective communication with review managers.
Get in touch today to request a discussion or demonstration of our managed document review service
Send us an enquiry:
Your information will only be used to contact you with our response to your enquiry, and is lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) act, 2018.